- Plesk Onyx for Linux
1. In Plesk > Tools & Settings > Database Hosting Preferences option Add username and underscore to the beginning of database user names is selected.
2. In Plesk > Service Plans > example.plan > Additional Services > WordPress Toolkit selected as Install WordPress .
3. In subscription, created under Service Plan
example.plan, a WordPress database has a name
This is WordPress Toolkit bug #EXTWPTOOLK-1098 which will be fixed in future product updates.
Currently, there is no resolution. It is planned to be fixed within next few months.
As a workaround for newly created domains:
- Install Plesk Extention Application Auto-Provision in order to automatically deploy WordPress instances without WordPress Toolkit.
Go under Plesk > Extensions > find Application Auto-Provision > Install:
- Enable Plesk > Service Plans > example.plan > Additional Services > Application Auto-Provision > WordPress .