- Plesk for Linux
- IPv6 address is configured on the server;
- Plesk Firewall does not change IPv6 packet forwarding configuration in
/proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwardingfile the same way as for IPv4.
- #PPPM-7781 "[Plesk Firewall extension] does not change IPv6 forwarding"
- Plesk Obsidian 02 July 2018 (fixed as PPP-34286)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Until a fix will be available, the following solution can be applied as a workaround: The
file should be updated manually:
- Connect to the server using SSH
- Execute the following commands:
# echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding
# sysctl -p