- Plesk for Linux
- IPv6 address is configured on the server;
- Plesk Firewall does not change IPv6 packet forwarding configuration in
/proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwardingfile the same way as for IPv4.
#PPPM-7781 "Support issue PPPM-7781"
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-34286) 04 June 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Until a fix will be available, the following solution can be applied as a workaround: The
file should be updated manually:
- Connect to the server using SSH
- Execute the following commands:
# echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding
# sysctl -p