kb: how-to ABT: Group A Plesk Obsidian for Linux Plesk Obsidian for Windows
- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian for Windows
How to set limited access to Plesk for additional administrator account?
Note: this feature is available starting from the Plesk Obsidian version.
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > Additional Administrator Accounts and press on the required additional administrator account.
- Tick the Enable Restricted Mode option and press the OK button.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Restricted Mode Settings.
- Enable the required features that will be available for additional administrator accounts with the Restricted Mode enabled option.
- Scroll down and press the OK button to apply the changes.