- Plesk for Linux
- Main domain
example.comhas PHP version, for example, 7.1.
subdomain.example.comis created via CLI with PHP handler version of, for example, 7.2:
# plesk bin subdomain --create subdomain -webspace-name 'example.com' -domain example.com -php_handler_id plesk-php72-fpm
In Domains > subdomain.example.com > PHP Settings > View the phpinfo() page can be seen that PHP 7.1 is in use.
- FPM configuration file for
subdomain.example.comis located in the pool of PHP 7.1:
# find /opt/plesk/php/ -name "*subdomain.example.com*"
- Sub-domains created via API have the same issue.
#PPPM-7753 "Support issue PPPM-7753"
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-34228) 04 June 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Upgrade to the stable Plesk Obsidian version which is planned to be released on September 2019.
Note: The solution is compiled with versions of PHP mentioned in the symptoms in mind.
Until stable Plesk Obsidian version becomes available use the following instruction:
- Go to Domains > subdomain.example.com > PHP settings
- Select PHP version other than the required one and click Apply
- Select the required PHP version and click Apply
Also, it is possible to switch it back and forth via the command line:
Log in to Plesk using SSH.
Execute the following commands:
# plesk bin domain -u subdomain.example.com -php_handler_id plesk-php71-fpm
# plesk bin domain -u subdomain.example.com -php_handler_id plesk-php72-fpm