- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Additional deployment actions in the Git extension are called despite the branch specified in the webhook: even if commits are performed to another branch.
- Remote Git repository with several branches (for example, from GitHub) is connected to the domain in Plesk.
- The master branch is selected in the repository.
- Additional deployment actions are set in the Repository Settings in Plesk.
- Webhook is created on GitHub (or another Git hosting) for push event.
This is a bug with ID EXTGIT-64 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Currently, no workaround is available.