- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Scheduled backup task hangs;
- Killing the task and restarting the backup does not help;
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: STDOUT: Error: the argument for option '--dump-file-specification' should follow immediately after the equal sign
This is a Plesk bug PPPM-7752. It will be fixed in future Plesk releases.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Backup the original
%plesk_bin%\psadumpagent.dllfiles - rename them or move to another location.
- Make sure that there are no active
plesk_agent_manager.exetasks in Task Manager.
- Download and unpack PPPM-7752_fix.zip file to