- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7721 "Support issue #PPPM-7721"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
- It is not possible to create a domain/subscription: the process gets stuck and loads continuously;
%plesk_dir%admin\logs\php_error.logthe following record might be found:
CONFIG_TEXT: [2017-12-07 08:26:10] DEBUG [util_exec] [6c94e31498a75173dbe94cac1bb016a8-0] Starting: vhostmng --install-vhost --vhost-name=example.com --user-name=john, stdin:
- In attempt to reconfigure vhosts under Plesk Reconfigurator > Repair Plesk Installation > Plesk Virtual Hosts Security no errors are shown;
- DFS service is installed on the server.
This is a Plesk bug PPPM-7721 which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Currently, there is no workaround available.