- Plesk for Linux
- Google Analytics repording 307 redirect on
- WordPress + WooCommerce is installed on the site.
- Default customer location is set to Geolocate (with page caching support) :
- If the site is opened without
/v=at the end of the link (which is added by WooCommerce) then 307 redirect appears.
This is default behavior for WooCommerce with default customer location set to Geolocate (with page caching support)
- Log in to Plesk
- Browse to Domains > example.com and click Login to WordPress button.
- Browse to WordPress admin dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings and set Default customer location to any other then Geolocate (with page caching support) .