Articles in this section
- How to subscribe to Plesk articles
- Unable to run a scheduled task in Plesk with WHMCS: was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 and cannot run under PHP 7.0
- Renaming a domain results in fail2ban error: Unable to open error_log
- Unable to manage Magento: Your current PHP memory limit is 2048M. Magento 2 requires it to be set to 756M or more.
- Will Let’s Encrypt update certificate if IP address restriction is set for domain's document root?
- Unable to update Wordpress plugins: Download failed. cURL error 77
- There is zero of free memory in the output of free command. Why?
- System logs are not rotated
- How can the certificates with ".p7b" extension be converted in the standard ".pem" format?
- Unable to open the page with Java application: Connection timed out
- Unable to create the domain: Unable to update the config file for 'fpm' service due to syntax errors
- How to connect to MySQL and open Plesk database?
- Migration from DirectAdmin to Plesk
- Backup/migration is completed with warning: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1548)
- Plesk email notifications are not delivered through SMTP relay: Unauthenticated email from example.net is not accepted due to 550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy