- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7716 "Support issue #PPPM-7716"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Please consider updating your server:
- In attempt to edit Python file through the build-in file editor, it is not saved in UNIX format.
While trying to launch it while logging in to the server via
the following error appears:
# ! /usr/bin/python^M: bad interpreter
This is a Plesk bug #PPPM-7716 which will be fixed in next Plesk updates.
As a workaround:
- Login to the server via SSH ;
- Open the created file with the favorite text editor;
Execute the following command:
CONFIG_TEXT: :set fileformat=unix
- Save the file