- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PMT-4169 "Fixed the issue where the migration got stuck and was filling the migration log with errors if the connection to the source server was interrupted during the mail migration stage."
- Plesk Migrator 2.15.0 01 March 2018 (Windows)
- Migration of a subscription looks stuck at the "Transfer mail content" stage;
- The following error could be seen in RPC agent window on the source server:
CONFIG_TEXT: Exception happened during processing of request from (' 203.0.113.2', 49795)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SocketServer.pyc", line 593, in process_request_thread
File "SocketServer.pyc", line 334, in finish_request
File "SocketServer.pyc", line 649, in _ init _
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 839, in handle
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 242, in piped_sh_unchecked
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 303, in _pipe_output
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 236, in provide_stdin
Exception: Invalid packet type was received: 84
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: Invalid data was received from RPC agent: invalid packet type None
This is Plesk Migrator bug with ID PMT-4169 which was fixed in Plesk Migrator 2.15.0.
No actions are required, the migrator is updated automatically.