- Plesk for Linux
1. Plesk is inaccessible with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]  No such file or directory Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Abstract.php:144)
2. MySQL service is stopped and cannot be started.
3. The following may be found in MySQl error log located here /var/log/mysql/error.log
CONFIG_TEXT: [ERROR] mysqld:Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/ibdA5E4F' (Errcode: 28)
4. unable to manually create a file at /var/tmp/
# touch /var/tmp/test.txt
touch: cannot touch ‘/var/tmp/test.txt’: No space left on device
5. df -h shows that there is free space:
# df -h /var
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/vg00-var 301G 192G 97G 67% /var
6. There are no free inodes left:
# df -i /var
Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/vg00-var 19988480 19988480 0 100% /var
System malfunction due to the inability to create additional files.
Add some inodes:
- In case the container is used this may be done from management node. Refer to the corresponding manual for more information.
- In case a bare metal server or virtual machine is used, additional inodes may be created through a partition formatting only.