- Plesk Onyx
It is not possible to change PHP version in
Websites and Domains > example.com > PHP Settings
while being logged in as a customer: PHP version and handler switcher drop-down menu is not available
- Administrator can change the version of PHP under Subscriptions > example.com > PHP Settings .
Insufficient permissions for the subscription.
- Browse to Service Plans and click Add an add-on Plan .
- Click Permissions and select PHP version and handler management .
- Set a name for the add-on plan and click Ok .
Subscriptions > example.com > Change plan/add-ons
- Select newly created add-on plan and click OK .
Note: It is possible to change this value without add-on plan by browsing to Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Permissions , but after that subscription will be locked for synchronization with the service plan.