- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7697 "Support issue #PPPM-7697"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
After a domain is removed, SSL certificate is left intact on the server.
Plesk bug #PPPM-7697 which will be fixed in future product updates.
Until a fix became available, unwanted certificates can be removed manually using the following steps:
1. Connect to the server via RDP .
2. Run the certlm.msc utility.
3. Right-click on Certificates - Local Computer > click Find Certificates...
4. Find a certificate by a domain name.
5. Right-click on a certificate and press Delete .