Plesk for Linux kb: technical ABT: Group A
- Plesk for Linux
- Resellers or customers are only allowed to select Forbidden or /bin/bash (chrooted) in the Access to the server over SSH dropdown menu ( Websites & Domains > Web Hosting Access ).
- The permission Management of access to the server over SSH is set to Can access to any type of shell in service plan or subscription settings.
The permission Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy is not selected in subscription or service plan.
- Login to Plesk
- Navigate to Service Plans > example plan > Permissions (or to Subscriptions > example.com > Permissions if the subscription is in locked state)
- Enable the permission Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy.
- If the subscription belongs to a Reseller, go to Service Plans > Reseller Plans > example plan > Permissions, (or to Resellers > Reseller > Customize > Permissions) and enable the permission of the resolution point 3.