- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Emails go to Spam/Junk folder instead of Inbox folder.
- DKIM is marked as fail in different email services (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail and etc.)
- DKIM spam protection is enabled for the domain at Plesk > Domains > example.com > Mail Settings > Use DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages .
- DKIM record exists and is returned by DNS server:
# dig +short -t txt default._domainkey.example.com
- In case if Windows server is used, instructions from Mail Enable vendor do not help to determine the cause.
DKIM record is corrupted.
- Login to Plesk
- Regenerate the DKIM record by disabling the Use DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages option and enabling it back at Domains > example.com > Mail Settings.