1. WordPress installation was set up with SSL support enabled in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
2. After disabling SSL support in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings WordPress log in still redirects to HTTPS.
This is WordPress Toolkit bug with ID #EXTWPTOOLK-478 which is going to be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround:
- Access the server via SSH
- Access WordPress Toolkit database:
# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3
- Change URL for an affected instance to the necessary, for example:
# select * from InstanceProperties where instanceId='xx' and name='url';
# update InstanceProperties set value='http://example.com' where instanceId='xx' and name='url';
instanceIdcould be found in the address bar of a browser when selecting a WordPress instance in Plesk > WordPress Toolkit: