- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- Add Domain button is missing from customer panel under Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Manage in Customer Panel > Websites & Domains and from reseller panel in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Subscriber: Vito Corleone > Provider: John Doe > Customers > Vito Corleone > Subscriptions > example.com
- Add Domain button is present in Administrator Panel on the tab Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com.
There is subscription
example.comthat belongs to the customer
Anna Roebelongs to the reseller
- Permission Subscription creation in Server Administration Panel and domain creation in Customer Panel is turned off on the tab Plesk > Resellers > John Doe > View More Statistics > Permissions.
Insufficient permissions for reseller.
1. Log into Plesk UI .
2. Set up the required permissions in the setting of reseller's service plan or in the settings of the specific reseller:
Set up settings of the reseller's service plan:
- Open the tab Plesk > Resellers > John Doe and find a reseller's service plan name, for example: Default Reseller.
- Open the tab to Plesk > Service Plans > Resellers Plans > Default Reseller > Permissions and mark the flag Domains management.
- Press the button Update & Sync.
As alternative solution set up settings of the specific reseller:
- Open the tab Plesk > Resellers > John Doe > Customize > Permissions.
- Mark the flag Subscription creation in Server Administration Panel and domain creation in Customer Panel.
- Press the button Update & Lock.