- WordPress installation is not found by the WordPress Toolkit;
- The following error can be found in Domains > example.com > Logs:
CONFIG_TEXT: AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: Unable to open /var/www/vhosts/example.com/subdomains/subdomain/httpdocs/wp-content/wflogs/ips.php for reading and writing
Incorrect permissions for folders.
/httpdocs directory and the
/cgi-bin directory inside it should have the
owner:psaserv ownership. All other files and directories inside the /
httpdocs directory should have the
owner:psacln ownership. The
owner should be replaced by the actual name of the subscription user.
- Connect to the server via SSH;
- Execute the following commands:
# chown -R owner:psacln /var/www/vhosts/example.com/subdomains/subdomain/httpdocs/wp-content/wflogs
# chown owner:psaserv /var/www/vhosts/example.com/subdomains/subdomain/httpdocs/
- Press Scan in the Wordpress Toolkit.