- Some part of site is working via https some part via http.
- php files that are accessed via https are downloaded, php files that are accessed via http are being loading.
- https part of the site is loaded from
- FastCGI served by Apache handler is set for domain: Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
- There is no compatibility mode at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings > uncheck Run the website in compatibility mode for the legacy option "Separate SSL/TLS and non-SSL/TLS content.
php files are not served inside
Add below directive to Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings, use Additional directives for HTTPS:
CONFIG_TEXT: <IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
<Files ~ (\.php$)>
FCGIWrapper /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper .php