- Plesk for Linux
- Wordpress Toolkit shows most of the WordPress installations as damaged.
- While performing any actions the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was already loaded\nFailed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: zend_block_interruptions\nFailed loading /opt/plesk/php/7.1/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: /opt/plesk/php/7.1/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory\"
The problem occurred since ioncube loader was added twice in the PHP configuration.
- Connect to the server using SSH .
- Use the following command to find all duplicate entries (example for PHP 7.0):
# grep -Ri ioncube /opt/plesk/php/7.0/ 2>/dev/null
- Comment one of the duplicate entry:
# vi /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini
# grep zend_extension /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini
- Reread the PHP handlers settings:
# plesk bin php_handler --reread