- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Unable to activate service node with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: The node has not passed validation. Error in cURL request: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds
- Unable to establish telnet connection via from the management node to service node:
# telnet 203.0.113.2 8443
- Curl request from management node to service node fails:
# curl -vvv -k https://service_node_IP:8443
* Rebuilt URL to: https://service_node_IP:8443/
* Trying 203.0.113.2...
The management node IP address is banned by Fail2Ban recidive jail on the service node:
# iptables -L -v -n
Chain f2b-recidive (1 references)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination
63 3780 REJECT all -- * * 203.0.113.2 0.0.0.0/0 reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
IP address of the management node is filtered by Fail2Ban.
- Log in Plesk on the the service node;
- Unban IP of management node under Tools & Settings > IP Address Banning (Fail2Ban) > Banned IP Addresses > Unban and add service node IP address to Trusted IP Address .