- Not all domains are visible for Plesk administrator;
- Power User view is enabled. See Different Interface Views in Plesk for reference.
Only Plesk administrator's own subscriptions and domains are visible in Power User view.
The button Change View in the left bottom corner of the screen allows to change the view:
Also, it can be done via command line:
- Connect to the server using SSH/RDP
- Right-click the Start charm, and then click Command Prompt (Admin).
- Execute the following:
C:\> plesk bin poweruser --off
- Execute the below command in bash shell right after accessing the server:
# plesk bin poweruser --off