- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
Is it possible for 2 different users have 2 different interface language in Plesk?
There is no possibility to have 2 different languages for different Plesk administrators which created at
Tools & Settings > Additional Administrator Accounts
. All these users will have one language setting.
Since the feature is yet to be implemented in Plesk, thus I can suggest you take part in our product improvement by referring to the following link: https://plesk.uservoice.com/forums/184549-feature-suggestions
The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.
- Users like Customers or Resellers can have their own interface languages independent from the administrator's interface:
- First, the Additional Language Pack should be installed on the server. Contact our Online Sales Team and upgrade the license to add additional languages if needed.
- Customers can adjust interface language in Plesk, at the right top corner - Logged in as <name> > Edit Profile > Plesk Language
- Resellers can adjust it at Home > Interface Preferences