- During the upgrade of Magento from the command line on behalf of subscription system user, the following error appears:
# composer -v
bash: composer: command not found
# composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.1.10 --no-updatebash: composer: command not found
- SSH server access for subscription's system user is granted through /bin/bash (chrooted) environment in Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access:
Chrooted environment blocks subscription's system user access to the composer.
- Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access and find option Access to the server over SSH.
- Chose 'bin/sh' or 'bin/bash' value from the drop-down list.
- Apply changes pressing OK button.
For more details regarding available options of granting user with SSH server access, please check the article What is the difference between options of 'Access to the server over SSH' parameter in Web Hosting Access settings for domain