- Hard quota is not applied after changes were made in the service plan: value in Subscriptions > example.com > Web Hosting Access > Hard quota on disk space shows
- The subscription is synced with the service plan and not locked:
- Hard disk quota assignment permission in Service Plans > <Service plan name> > Permissions > Show more available permissions is enabled:
Hard disk quota assignment permission forbids for Service Plan to propagate hard quota.
- Login into Plesk.
- Navigate to Service Plans > Default Domain > switch to Permissions tab > Show more available permissions.
- Disable Hard disk quota assignment permission and click on Update & Sync:
Note: Changes will not be applied to the locked subscriptions.