- A website running on Java application handled by Tomcat shows the error:
500 Internal server error
- The following entries can be found in the
[error] extension_fix::jk_uri_worker_map.c (578): Could not find worker with name 'tomcat_worker' in uri map post processing.
[error] Could not find a worker for worker name=tomcat_worker
Misconfiguration of Tomcat module.
- Connect to the server using SSH
- Find a proper name of worker in the
/etc/httpd/conf/workers.propertiesfile. It should look like this:
# cat /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
- Change the following strings in the
> JkMount /*.jsp proper_worker
> JkMount /servlet/* proper_worker
> JkMount /*.do proper_worker
Also, it can be done in Plesk at Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings Additional Apache directives: