- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
A new certificate was installed via Plesk.
The new certificate is chosen in the Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings > Certificate field.
The new certificate is presented on the Plesk > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates page.
An old certificate is still shown for the website in a browser.
Additional symptom for Windows servers only:
- In IIS the new certificate is presented and shown as valid.
Additional symptom for Linux servers only:
- Apache and nginx services restart via Plesk > Tools & Settings > Services Management did not resolve the issue.
1. Log into Plesk.
2. Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting settings.
3. Disable the SSL/TLS Support option and click the Apply button.
4. Enable the SSL/TLS Support option back and the OK button.