- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- Server CPU usage intermittently goes to 100%.
- There are a lot of interface_async_executor.exe processes in Windows Task Manager at this time.
- There are a lot of domains on the server.
This is a Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-7804 which is planed to be fixed in next Plesk updates.
As a workaround the following hotfix could be applied:
- Connect to the server using RDP.
- Download and unzip the archive attached to this article and copy the file to the folder