- Website is inaccessible. The browser shows 503 Temporally server error.
- Domain PHP version is set to LSPHP under Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
- Following error can be found in Apache logs for domain in
CONFIG_TEXT: [lsapi:error] [pid 7066:tid 140224843740928] [client 203.0.113.2:39810] mod_lsapi: [host example.com] [req GET / HTTP/1.0] Could not connect to lsphp backend: connect to lsphp refused: 111 (possibly memory limit for LVE ID 10148 too small)
- Following error can be found in server-wide Apache log
CONFIG_TEXT: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/ffmpeg.so' - libswscale.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0PHP Fatal error: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0
- Permissions for LSPHP are correct:
# ls -la /usr/local/bin/lsphp
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5621256 Nov 3 04:03 /usr/local/bin/lsphp
The cause is unknown.
2. Change PHP version to PHP shipped with Plesk and compatible with WordPress via the tab Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.