- Mail is not working for a domain;
- Mail service is turned off for the domain;
- There are about 9000 mailboxes under the domain;
- Trying to enable Mail service, the message is shown:
PLESK_INFO: Information: Mail settings for example.com were successfully updated.
However, the service is still shown as disabled in Plesk.
A lot of time is required to activate Mail service due to large amount of mailboxes.
Mail service can be switched on using a command line utility:
- Connect to the server using RDP.
- Right-click the Start charm, and then click Command Prompt (Admin).
- Execute the command:
C:\> plesk bin mail.exe --update-service example.com -status enabled