- Cannot test migrated website, browser shows:
CONFIG_TEXT: This site can't be reached
The connection was reset
- DNS parameters are not switched to the new server yet.
- Domain is linked to the new IP address via
hostsfile on the user's system.
- The subscription was migrated with 301 Redirect from HTTP to HTTPS.
- curl shows the following error:
# curl -k https://example.com
curl: (35) gnutls_handshake() failed: Public key signature verification has failed.
The certificate for SSL/TLS is not selected.
- Login into Plesk.
- Disable HTTP to HTTPS redirect for the testing period in Subscriptions > example.com > Hosting Settings > Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS:
Select the certificate for SSL/TLS connection in Subscriptions > example.com > Hosting Settings: