- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Emails were moved manually from a backup without the
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Postoffices\example.com\MAILROOT\user\Inboxfolder.
- Emails from a backup are not displayed in webmail INBOX folder.
- New emails are displayed correctly.
file was not restored from a backup. Existing
file contains information regarding newly created emails and does not regarding emails from the backup.
- Connect to the server using RDP.
Create a backup of the file
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Postoffices\example.com\MAILROOT\user\Inbox\_index.xmlby renaming it.
- Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Email Addresses and click on the webmail icon opposite email@example.com mailbox
- Login to a webmail, open INBOX folder and press Refresh button
After this, a new
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Postoffices\example.com\MAILROOT\user\Inbox\_index.xmlfile will be generated and all emails will appear in INBOX folder