- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
Is it possible to create custom branding for a reseller?
- Change login URL to https://cp.reseller.com:8443?
- Change login page look for a particular URL?
- Change Plesk theme and appearance for the logged in customers?
Any domain name pointing to Plesk might be used as a login URL, so in case of a reseller create a domain cp.reseller.com, his customers may use https://cp.reseller.com:8443 to log in to Plesk.
Note: in case cp.reseller.com is not included into Plesk SSL certificate (Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificate > Certificate for securing Plesk), accessing https://cp.reseller.com:8443 via web browser will result in certificate warning.
Note: The following functionality for Supporting SSL Resellers is open in Plesk User Voice portal and if it reaches enough votes, it has a high probability to be included in future Plesk upgrades.
- It is possible to change logos and branding for the following screens:
- When customer logged in to Plesk
- For Plesk longing screens on domains that belong to a reseller.
- For Plesk longing screens on domains that belong to reseller's customers.
To change these settings, go to Tools & Utilities > Plesk Branding when logged under reseller account.
More information is available in Plesk documentation: Reseller's Guide: Changing Branding and Interface Settings .
- It is not possible to create unique login screen layout: all https://:8443 screens will look the same except logos. More information is available in Plesk documentation: Administrator's Guide: Choosing the Color Scheme.