- The "httpdocs/wordpress" folder is shown as a corrupted installation in list of server's WordPress instances in WordPress ToolKit at Plesk > Server Management > WordPress
- By clicking on this installation the following errors can be found on Plesk UI:
Warning: require(/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (...)
Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (...)
Besides from having the default Wordpress content under
/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/ directory, it also has a "wordpress" folder (for ie:
/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wordpress), which happens to be corrupted and/or there are missing php files within it.
/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wordpress folder must be removed. Otherwise, whenever Wordpress Toolkit scans for Wordpress installations, the corrupted directory will still be detected under installations.
It can be done in the following way:
- Go to Domains > example.com > File Manager > Select the "wordpress" directory > Click on "Remove" option (above);
- Afterwards, go Wordpress Toolkit and click on "Scan" button. Wait for its completion;
- The "/httpdocs/wordpress" installation should not be shown there anymore.