- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Unable to clone WordPress instance:
PLESK_ERROR: cannot read/execute files from wp-admin/includes
- Permissions set on directories and files are correct.
Following error can be found in /var/log/plesk/panel.log:
PLESK_INFO: ERR [panel] Task failed: id=317, pid=21021, type=ext-wp-toolkit-task\manage, error=Execution copy has failed with exit code 2, stdout: Copy 'wp-content' owned by 'example.com' from '/var/www/vhosts/example/httpdocs' into '/var/www/vhosts/example.com/staging.example.com' owned by 'examle'
, stderr: tar: wp-content/languages/admin-nl_NL.po: Wrote only 7680 of 10240 bytes
tar: wp-content/languages/zh_TW.mo: Cannot write: Disk quota exceeded
There are enough disc space and inodes available on the server:
# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/ploop18188p1 148G 5.6G 135G 4% /
none 71G 4.0K 71G 1% /dev
none 71G 0 71G 0% /dev/shm
# df -i
Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/ploop18188p1 9830400 233894 9596506 3% /
none 18547262 159 18547103 1% /dev
none 18547262 1 18547261 1% /dev/shm
- Usage at Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Statistics > Disc space is exceed limit set in Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Web hosting access.
Disk space for subscription is exceeded its hard quota limit.
1. Set temporarily hard quota on disk space for specific domain on Unlimited in Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Web hosting access.
3. Set required hard quota on disc space back in Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Web hosting access.