How to remove the language drop down field at the Plesk login screen?
It is impossible to remove language drop down field from the Plesk login screen.
But it is possible to delete unnecessary language from this field. it can be done via two methods:
Note: Disabled languages become unavailable for Plesk GUI.
By using CLI over a terminal connection:
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Check all available languages and its status:
# plesk bin locales --status
ARABIC ar [Enabled]
CATALAN (Spain) ca-ES [Enabled]
- Disable unnecessary language for example, Greece (el-GR):
# plesk bin locales --disable el-GR
Refer to the article How to disable language packs via CLI? for more details.
Through Plesk GUI:
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Languages.
- Check unwanted languages.
- Press button Disable.