How to remove language drop-down menu at the Plesk login screen?
It is impossible to remove language drop-down menu from Plesk login screen.
But it is possible to delete unnecessary language from this field. it can be done with two methods:
Note: Disabled languages become unavailable for Plesk GUI.
By using CLI over a terminal connection:
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Check all available languages and their statuses:
# plesk bin locales --status
ARABIC ar [Enabled]
CATALAN (Spain) ca-ES [Enabled]
- Disable unnecessary language, for example, Greek (el-GR):
# plesk bin locales --disable el-GR
Refer to the article How to disable language packs via CLI? for more details.
Through Plesk GUI:
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Languages.
- Check unwanted languages.
- Press Disable button.