- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7415 "Support issue #PPPM-7415"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Self-signed certificates generated in Plesk 17.5 for Windows doesn't allow bypass "site is not safe to access" warning from Chrome browser in Linux version.
If certificate generated on Plesk 17.0 for Windows it is possible to bypass "site is not safe to access" even though certificate from Plesk 17.0 has been uploaded to a Plesk 17.5 version.
Plesk bug with ID # PPPM-7415 that will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Until the fix is available, use the following workaround:
1. Connect to the server via SSH .
2. Comment out the following line in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf
3. Generate and set a new certificate in Plesk > Tools & Settings > SSL Certificates .