Table of contents
Plesk Migrator cannot initiate migration session using SSH KeysIn most cases misconfiguration of the sshd service on the source, destination servers causes the issue.
General troubleshooting steps
Check the following logs while starting the migration session:
Inspect the logs
debug.logfor migration session in
- Unable to start migration: Failed to fetch basic information about resellers, clients and domains data from source servers
- Plesk Migrator fails to connect to source server: Permission denied (publickey,password)
- Unable to start migration: /root/.ssh/authorized_keys: Permission denied
- Unable to start a migration: Permission denied (publickey,password)
- Migration from CPanel fails: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
- Plesk Migrator cannot connect to source server: migration can not be started
- Migration failed with error "Host key verification failed"