- Plesk for Linux
- Site is not working via HTTPS with the following error in a browser:
CONFIG_TEXT: example.com uses an unsupported protocol.
CloudFlare is serving DNS for this website.
- openssl utility shows the following:
# openssl s_client -connect example.com:443
140492318349128:error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure:s23_clnt.c:744:
no peer certificate available
No client certificate CA names sent
SSL handshake has read 7 bytes and written 247 bytes
New, (NONE), Cipher is (NONE)
Secure Renegotiation IS NOT supported
- CloudFlare service is not configured properly.
- Domain example.com is configured to use network preferences of CDN service which is misconfigured.
- Contact CloudFlare support team in order to investigate the issue.
- If CDN service is used for a domain, check SSL settings on CDN server side.