- Plesk for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6234 "Support issue #PPPM-6234"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
- Plesk is running behind NAT.
- The website preview URL contains private IP instead of public IP, if Quick Preview on an external domain name is enabled under Tools & Settings > Website Preview. For example: http://domain.com.192.0.2.2.example.com/
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-6234 It is fixed in Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 MU#1
Upgrade Plesk to Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 MU#1.
If the upgrade is not possible, use the following workaround:
2. Go to Domains > example.com > DNS Settings > click Add Record
3. Add the following A record, where 203.0.113.2 (public IP) matches the internal 192.0.0.2 IP address:
CONFIG_TEXT: *.192-0-2-2.example.com A 203.0.113.2
4. Click Update
Note: If domain uses external DNS, this A record should be added on an external DNS server side.