- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk is running behind NAT.
- The website preview URL contains private IP instead of public IP, if Quick Preview on an external domain name or Quick Preview on a domain name in Plesk is enabled under Tools & Settings > Website Preview. For example: http://domain.com.192.0.2.2.example.com/
- #PPPM-6234 "Support issue #PPPM-6234"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 17 April 2018
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Upgrade Plesk to Plesk Onyx 17.8.11.
Note that bug fix will be automatically applied for all newly created domain only.
For already existing domains run the command below to re-generate configuration files replacing example.com with actual domain name:
# plesk repair web example.com
NOTE: During command execution web-server will be restarted
If the upgrade is not possible, use the following workaround:
2. Go to Domains > example.com > DNS Settings > click Add Record
3. Add the following A record, where 203.0.113.2 (public IP) matches the internal 192.0.0.2 IP address:
CONFIG_TEXT: *.192-0-2-2.example.com A 203.0.113.2
4. Click Update
Note: If domain uses external DNS, this A record should be added on an external DNS server side.