- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
How to install APCu module on Plesk server?
- Make sure that required packages are installed:
# yum install plesk-php70-devel zlib-devel gcc
- Install APCu:
# /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/pecl install apcu
- Enable APCu in PHP configuration:
# echo "extension=apcu.so" > /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/apcu.ini
- Refresh PHP handlers information and restart PHP 7.0 service:
# plesk bin php_handler --reread
The information about PHP handlers was successfully updated.
# service plesk-php70-fpm restart
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart plesk-php70-fpm.service
# service plesk-php70-fpm status
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status plesk-php70-fpm.service
● plesk-php70-fpm.service - The PHP 7.0.18 FastCGI Process Manager
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/plesk-php70-fpm.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: active (running) since Thu 2017-05-11 18:48:34 +07; 13min ago
- Make sure that APCu is shown in phpinfo() : Subscriptions > example.com > PHP Settings > View the phpinfo() page .
NOTE : APCu is not officially supported by Plesk and was not tested. Use it at your own risk.