- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6171 "If the PHP handler was changed to “FPM application served by nginx”,
the setting was not displayed on the PHP Settings page."
- When switching PHP handler from FPM application served by Apache to FPM application served by nginx at Subscriptions > example.com > PHP Settings it reverts back after clicking OK/Apply .
- Proxy mode is enabled in Subscriptions > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings.
- There is an empty string while selecting PHP handler
Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-6171 , fixed in Plesk 17.5.3 update 12.
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Install all the available Plesk updates using Plesk installer.