Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
In File Manager:
- A folder is copied to another
- "Replace existing files" is marked
- Another folder exists in the destination with the same name as source
- Source folder is copied inside the destination folder
- Select the folder
- Copy selected folder to destination
with "Replace existing files"
is generated instead of overwrite
This is caused by a bug in Plesk with ID PPPM-6398 that will be fixed in upcoming microupdates.
Until it is fixed the attached file can be applied ( Only Plesk 17.0 ).
To apply the fix the following must be done:
- Connect to the server by SSH
- Update Plesk with the latest Micro Updates
Extract, from the .tar.gz attached, the file
FileManagerController.phpand place it to the directory:
Restart psa services:
# service sw-engine restart
# service sw-cp-server restart