How to manage mail server settings in Plesk using CLI?
mailserver utility is used to manage Plesk mail server settings. By using this utility, the following tasks can be performed:
- setting the relaying mode for the mail server.
- setting the maximum message size that can be accepted by the mail server.
- enabling, disabling, and configuring spam protection service.
- enabling, disabling, and configuring outgoing mail control service.
- setting the IP address for outgoing mail.
- managing mail server black and white lists.