Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6950 "A subscription, having invalid v4 and v6 IP’s assigned to it, was shown twice on the subscriptions page."
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update 28 07 November 2017 (Linux)
- The same subscriptions are shown twice in Subscriptions menu.
- Article How to change IP address for sending email for specific domain was applied in order to change IP for mail service.
- Plesk shows broken IP's at Tools & Settings > IP Addresses
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-6950 which is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
As a workaround, repair IP Addresses:
- Login to Plesk;
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > Repair