- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
How to disable IPv6 addresses on a Plesk server?
In order to disable IPv6, the following steps should be performed:
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > Hosted Sites. If there are sites hosted on IPv6, go to Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access and switch it to IPv4 only:
- Log in to the server via SSH and add the following lines to
# grep ipv6 /etc/sysctl.conf
- Apply the settings from the
/etc/sysctl.confvia the following command:
# sysctl -p
- Remove IPv6 addresses from the Plesk. You can do either manually or by pressing
Reread IPsbutton in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses.