- Plesk for Linux
Cannot send or get e-mails with Office document attached.
Messages get bounced with a virus notification:
CONFIG_TEXT: Known virus(es):
The issue was caused by incorrect Dr.Web updates. Currently, the update was removed from the repository.
Using Plesk interface
- Login to Plesk as 'admin' user
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Scheduled tasks and create the following task:
- Click Run Now .
- Wait until the task is finished.
Using SSH connection
- Connect to the server via SSH
- Update virus bases to fix the issue: