- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTNODEJS-50 "Fixed the issue where all user-specified environment variables were silently reset when their total length exceeded 255 characters."
- Node.js 1.3.3 25 December 2017 (Windows)
Ruby or Node.js environment variables list is reset in Plesk if the directive containing all variables is longer than 256 characters.
This is an bug with ID EXTRUBY-39 for Ruby and EXTNODEJS-50 for Node.js EXTRUBY-39 is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
Bug EXTNODEJS-50 for Node.js which has been already fixed in extension Node.js version 1.3.3.
Update Java and Ruby extensions according to this guide.
If update is not possible for some reason, to workaround a bug, do the following:
2. For the domains served by Apache set the variable via Additional Apache directives in Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings as follows:
SetEnv variable value
3. For the domains served by apache+nginx set the variable via Additional nginx directives in Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings as follows:
passenger_env_var $variable value;